All extensions available for free download. All extensions are covered by my Source Code Policy.
- DP_AJAX: A library that abstracts the complexity away from working with multiple HTTP calls and XML.
- DP_PanelManager: An object which normalizes positioning, sizing, opacity, visibility and event handling of HTML elements across browsers.
- DP_QueryString: An object which simplifies access to and manipulation of query string parameters.
- DP_Cookies: An object which simplifies access to and manipulation of client-side cookies.
- DP_SharePoint: The DP_SharePoint library provides tools to make working with Microsoft SharePoint simpler. It provides methods to easily acquire references to SP fields for scripting, use normally unsupported link protocols and provide Lync and SameTime presence awareness.
- DP_AlphaWords: This library converts a string to a list of words beginning with the letters of the string. For example the word “CAT” could be converted to “Charlie Alpha Tango”. The words can be used to ensure proper spelling when communicating the string to others.
These components are no longer being supported and are provided for archival purposes only.
- DP_SharePoint_ReplaceLinks: The DP_SharePoint_ReplaceLinks library provides the ability to seamlessly use link protocols normally filtered by SharePoint in wiki pages and content editor web parts. This component has been replaced by the more capable DP_SharePoint.